Everything you need to know about self-awareness in technical systems
Win up to €500 in cash
Compose a short video explaining self-awareness:
- Focus on methods for self-organization of technical systems; explain the benefits and shortcomings
- Make your video self-contained and narrate it so that it is accessible to a broad online audience.
- Generate a (maximum) 2 minutes video with English narration or English subtitles
- If applicable, talk about your own research work
- Make your video available for download on a (preferably password protected) ftp or web site
- Follow the video compression guidelines to create your videos.
- Send the link and password to your video to the project coordinator
- Entertainment value
- €500, €300 and €200 cash prizes for the top three videos
- Accepted videos will be promoted via the EPiCS video channel on vimeo. Authors of accepted videos will be required to sign a distribution license form.
- Submission deadline (final extension): August 31, 2013
- Notification: September 16, 2013